- Completion of a High School Diploma or GED, with at least a C+ cumulative average.
- Must have 20 hours of documented Community Service
- Motivation and talents to help promote, implement and extend policies and programs of Omega Theta Pi Social Service Fellowship.
- Attendance at an Information Session with the required documents listed in the Letter of Invitation.
Omega Theta Pi Social Service Fellowship
- Does not discriminate in its membership selection practices on the basis of race, color, age, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, creed, marital status or disability. Nor will Omega Theta
- Pi Social Service Fellowship tolerate such discrimination by its members. Omega Theta Pi Social Service Fellowship is a women’s organization and membership is open to all women.
- Prospective members must have high ethical and moral standards;
- Membership can only be obtained by completing the Fellowships official Membership Orientation Process (MOP); All current and prospective members have the right to be treated with dignity and respect. These rights are enforced by imposing sanctions for violations of the Fellowships policies and procedures. A cornerstone of the Fellowships Risk Management policy is the prohibition of hazing.
- If any member of Omega Theta Pi Social Service Fellowship ask you to perform tasks or participate in activities other than those outlined in our MOP, they are in violation of the Fellowship’s policies and practices and do not represent the values of the organization. This behavior will not be tolerated and shall result in disciplinary action up to and including expulsion.
- Any individual who knowingly participates in activities outside of the official Membership Orientation Process.
- An individual who knowingly submits falsified documents or credentials.
- An individual who knowingly participates in activities which are demeaning, degrading or demoralizing.
Suspension of a member disqualifies the individual from participating in ALL Fellowship activities, in any capacity, until restored to good standing by the President
Expulsion permanently revokes the individual’s membership in the Fellowship.
- Physical acts, such as hitting, striking, laying hands upon or threatening to do bodily harm to any individual(s), while acting in one’s capacity as a member of Omega Theta Pi Social Service Fellowship.
- Behavior which is directed against any individual(s) for the purpose of causing shame, abuse, insult, humiliation, intimidation or disgrace..
- A variety of prohibited practices, including but not limited to, “underground hazing,” “financial hazing,” “pre-pledging,” “post-pledging” or “post-initiation pledging” during the Membership Orientation Process (MOP).
Hazing will not be tolerated in any form.